Our new Breeding Centre was opened in June 2010 and we couldn’t be happier with the extra space it has given us! Now home to the Oldenburg stallion Gatsby as well as having a fast stock of frozen semen.
In 2012 we began the process of upgrading all our new fencing. It has been a trial for sure but could not be happier with the results! All our summer pastures and winter paddocks have new foal safe mesh/wood or wood. All winter paddocks see horses in small groups of 3-4 with 24×16 shelters, heated water and a stone dust base that keeps our horses high and dry even in the worst wet Canadian weather.
Boarding is available on a short term (seasonally foaling and breeding) or long term (young stock, broodmares). There is limited spaces so book early for your breeding needs!
We are now offering limited boarding spaces for breeding mares and young stock only.
Mare care : $425
Mare and foal: $525
Mare care: $325
Foaling and imprinting : $500
All board includes:
- Customized horse care
- Hay and pasture at all times
- Full line of Purina and Buckeye Feeds
- Full day turnout with shelters/ access to fresh water (heated in winter)
- Daily cleaned stalls (which are matted)
- Large bright foaling stalls
- Administration of quarterly de-worming (de-wormer not included but will be supplied)
- Scheduling for regular farrier maintenance and annual vaccinations (resident farrier and vet only)
- Blanketing for turnout, booting, fly spraying and masking
- Access to our full service breeding program
- Free semen storage